Monday, May 7, 2012

Dear Fellow Night Owls,


i've never been as consistent with an early morning quiet time as I'd like...

 a natural born night owl, i repeatedly find it difficult to turn off the light at a favorable hour to encourage an early awakening.

 however, i KNOW that spending intentional time in the word and in prayer (even just 15 minutes!) can be so influential in producing a mindful approach to my days...




 seeking guidance & peace ~ preparing my mind & heart for whatever may come my way.

 

"My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you..."
~Isaiah 26:9

do you spend time with the Lord regularly in the mornings??

Sincerely,











additional resources:

'I Will Seek You In The Morning'  {a compilation of Scriptures about starting your day with the Lord}

inspiredtoaction.com/resources/hellomornings/

 7 Ways to Wake Up With Motivation



No comments:

Post a Comment